Разблокирование смартфона xiaomi poco x3 pro

Я разблокировал режим разработчика. В настройках: включил разрешение разблокировать загрузчик ОС; включил статус Mi Unlock.
Установил на компьютер miflash unlock, запустил, зашёл в свой аккаунт. Смартфон загрузил так, чтобы появился зайчик. Подключил к компьютеру.
Из приложения на компе выбрал устройство нажал unlock. Проценты прошли до 99. После чего выдаёт ошибку: «Неизвестная ошибка, попробуюйте позже».
Может мне кто-нибудь подсказать: что не так?:sob:
Телефон в это время должен быть подключён к инету?:thinking:

Ну про неизвестную ошибку сложно гадать )
Гугл говорит, что бывает надо ждать неделю, но тогда видимо ошибка и была бы об этом.

Можно попробовать в их тех. поддержку написать )

1 лайк

Я написал три раза, и вот что мне ответили:

Dear Elevferiy,
Hello, Greetings from Xiaomi Customer Support! This is Cassie.
We at Xiaomi values your trust and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Since today’s smartphones operate in an environment filled with threats from attackers, buggy or malicious applications, as well as occasional accidental missteps by trusted users, anything that reduces the internal controls in the operating system represents a higher risk. And it is our duty to provide accurate and safe solutions for our users, and we must be responsible for any consequence caused by our feedback.
However, if you need any other assistance, please contact us.
Best Regards
Xiaomi Global Email Service
If you have any other questions, welcome to visit again. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!
Follow Twitter@XiaomiSupport to get latest product tips and service information. https://twitter.com/XiaomiSupport

自: евгений м <elevferii_pechori@mail.ru>;
接收日期: Sun Jul 03 2022 19:18:33 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
至: 国际服务邮箱 <support.global@support.mi.com>;
主题: Re: 回复: [External Mail]Unlock Your Mi Device CRM:0638001063

Good day!
I received your letter a week ago. But due to the strong employment at work, I tried to unlock my smartphone again only today, and I got an unknown error again (see the photo). Shouldn’t the app show how many hours I have to wait to unlock my smartphone?
Please help me.:sob:

С уважением, Елевферий

понедельник, 27 июня 2022г., 04:39 +03:00 от support.global support.global@support.mi.com:
​> Dear Elevferiy,
Hello, Greetings from Xiaomi Customer Support! This is Alina.
Thanks for your support with Xiaomi.​ We hope you could understand that such operation will disable some of the built-in security features of the system, and those security features are part of what keeps the operating system safe and your data secure from exposure or corruption. And this misuse will​ void your phone’s warranty and it may render your phone useless depending on the security measures in place on your phone.​ Therefore, unlike usual technical support, such operation has no standard procedures or methods.
However, if you need any other assistance, please contact us.
Best Regards
Xiaomi Global Email Service
If you have any other questions, welcome to visit again. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen!
Follow Twitter@XiaomiSupport to get latest product tips and service information. https://twitter.com/XiaomiSupport

-------------------邮件原件-------------------
自: евгений м elevferii_pechori@mail.ru;
接收日期: Sun Jun 26 2022 19:58:56 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
至: service.eu@xiaomi.com;
主题: [External Mail]Unlock Your Mi Device

Please help me. Miflash Unlock throws an error when trying to unlock: Unknown error (4001).

Elevferiy

Кто уже ставил себе root-права помогите.:sob::sob::sob:

Я только те устройства, что не требуют таких сложностей )

Оказалось приложение для разблокировки последней не работает, нужно использовать предыдущую версию.